Friday, May 13, 2011

Important dates for Marley Yeager

If you are wondering why Marley as a first name well it is easy to explain. Nick and I are huge Bob Marley fans and since we were 18 we would joke and say that we would name our first child Marley whether it was a boy or a girl. After we got married we went to Jamaica on a second honeymoon and we went to Bob Marleys house in Nine Mile. It was an awesome experiance and we had so much fun. It was my dream to go there and everything was just what I expected. Nick and I talked about having kids and we still agreed that Marley was the perfect name for our first baby. Before I even knew I pregnant we have always called our future child Marley. However we have yet to choose a middle name....it is to be determined.

Nine Mile Jamaica, Bob Marleys bedroom.
Summer 2009



March 26th- I was at the The Wedge in Newport Beach with Nick and Darrell Rivera super early in the morning. We had gone to watch and take pictures of Darrell bodyboarding before he took off to Japan with his wife to visit family. On the car ride home I felt like I was going to throw up. At this point I had not even missed my period yet but already in my mind I was thinking I could be pregnant. I got home and ran to the bathroom to throw up. Darell left and Nick also left to go to work. Afterwards I went out and bought a pregnancy test and took it by myself a few hours later at home. Within three minutes it came out positive!!! I was super excited and right away called Nick at work. I also called all my sisters, and my parents. Everyone was excited!


Nick Yeager

Darell Rivera

Pregnant!
March 31st- Nick and I went on vacation to Italy for 10 days and the whole trip I was nervous and having morning sickness. On one of our flights from Naples to Germany I was throwing up and had to sit in the back of the plane by myself in my own row by the bathroom. It was a small plane with tons of turbulence which did not help the situation. Overall it was a good trip and Marley was already an international traveler.

Naples, Italy

Capri Island, Italy

Rome, Italy

Republic of San Marino

April 18th- 6 weeks
Went in for our first Dr. appointment and ultrasound and we were both really excited. However Marley was still too small and was hiding from us so we were not able to see him. Although we were dissapointed the Dr. told us not to worry and we would go back in a few weeks to give it another look.

May 4th- 9 weeks 3 days
We went in for our second Dr. Appointment and we were finally able to see Marley for the first time in an ultrasound. The Dr. measured Marley and she said I was 9 weeks and 3 days and our expected due date was 12/6/11. We were able to see Marleys heartbeat flutter and this was a good sign that everything was going good.

Here is our first picture of Marley!




No comments:

Post a Comment