Thursday, September 22, 2011

9-21-2011 Kaiser

Had a long day yesterday at Kaiser. They take thriving seriously. We found out Marley is already 3lbs 7 ounces and he is 30 weeks and 2 days so he should be born the last week of November or at the very latest December 2nd. Doctors said he looks great and he is right on track! Woo hoo! So after nine hours of tests and my fourth ultrasound we finally got to go home knowing Marley is doing well. The doctors wanted to watch me and him closely to make sure my blood pressure was normal since I have a history of whacky blood pressures. It is better to be safe then sorry but waiting around all day was lame. Poor Nick was so tired and hungry. I was too but I don't mind having them check up on Marley. I would rather know he is ok then worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment