Tuesday, October 25, 2011

34 weeks today!

I went to the Dr. this morning for my non stress test checkup and the nurse said that I was having small contractions. I did not even notice them. She said it was normal and that my body was just starting to practice for the real deal which should be in the next few weeks. The last expected due date they gave me was December 2nd and the original was December 6th. So I am hoping that he comes in late November. He can be my Thanksgiving baby. After the checkup I went to the gym to walk 3 miles. I am praying that walking will help with the labor and keep me from getting swollen and gaining extra weight that is not needed. Thank god I have been excersising throughout the whole pregnancy. I know it will help me bounce back and recover sooner than later so I can get back to my normal self and go surfing.
= )

No comments:

Post a Comment