Sunday, November 6, 2011
30 days to go!!!
With the original due date set as 12/6/2011 officially there is one month to go until Marley arrives. I have gotten everything as ready as I possibly could and I am praying that he decides he wants to come out early. Nick has been preparing his coworkers as well, letting them know that when that moment comes he will need to take some time off to be with his son. We are both super excited and are ready to bring Marley home and show him off to family and friends. I have a bag packed for the hospital with a few cute outfits in there so Marley can be dressed in style ASAP. Nick and I plan on calling family and friends after Marley is born. Only a select few VIP family members will be at the hospital during the labor and delivery. Wish us luck everyone and we promise to keep you posted. xoxo
Labels:
30 days to go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment