Thursday, November 17, 2011
New Car for Marley!
I sold my truck after 11 years of good times on Monday. It was time to get something new and more spacious for Marley. I don't even think I could have fit a car seat in the back of the pick up truck. Not exactly the safest car either. Yesterday we went to Corona to get the deal and we got a 2010 Mazda 5. It is super nice and is similar to a wagon that seats six and has plenty of space for Marley and my surfboards. It is black and we are tinting the windows and getting matching rims put on it. It was tough to part with my truck but it is also refreshing to know that we have a car better suited for our little guy! Nick and I are feeling so grown up right now. Buying a car was easy and we felt good about it. Hopefully in a few years the next step will be to buy a house or condo.
Labels:
New Car
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment