Nick and I had an awesome Thanksgiving yesterday. We had lunch at Veronicas house with her inlaws and my parents and we were home by 4:30 taking a nap. We then went to Santa ana to our friend Victors house to have dinner. We were home by 10pm and I was in bed by 10:15. I feel like we didn't over do it eating this year which is a good thing and I started the morning off by going to the gym and walking a few miles to encourage Marley to come out already. Nick and I are both anxious for the arrival of Marley and everyday I wake up thinking is it going to be today?! I pray that I am not one of those women who go past the due date. My plan is just to keep walking everday. I want to be as strong as possible for the labor and delivery.
Cross your fingers everyone! Send us your positive vibes!
10 days to go! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thank God!
ReplyDelete